Patch Manager App
New Game Launcher Manager (Patch Creator and News Creator)
Game Launcher Patch Creator requires the new GameLauncherCore.dll (1.1.0) to work properly.
It should be together with the Patch Creator executable, otherwise it won't start
Create your patches for your project with Game Launcher Manager
This new manager allows you to use Game Launcher without open the Unity UI Manager.
Game Launcher - Patch Creator
Create patches/updates by type
- Patch: 1.0.x (Example: 1.0.0 to 1.0.1)
- Minor: 1.x.0 (Example: 1.0.0 to 1.1.0)
- Major: x.0.0 (Example: 1.0.0 to 2.0.0)
This allows you to create a new type of updates.
Select the quality of the binary diff comparison between patches/files.
Selecting a Lower Level of Binary Diff Quality will cause this:
- The patch will be created faster (Good for bigger projects)
- The final patch file-size will be larger
Exclude files or folders from being considered for the Binary Diff Comparison in the patch.
Now you can select which type of patch do you want to create.
Maybe you don't want to create an installer patch of your 50 GB game on every patch right? This will take a great amount of time. So let only one version of the installer patch for your users like the 1.0.0 and let the launcher update it to the last version.
Create an installer patch only on Minor or Major updates
You can select if you want to create:
- RepairPatch (This patch is applied when some file is corrupted or missing)
- IncrementalPatch (This patch is applied when the user has the last version and only needs the newer changes)
- InstallerPatch (This patch is applied when the user doesn't have any file of the app/game)
Create patches for every old version to the new one
This option will create a new patch from every old patch, using this, the user will download only 1 patch instead of download one after other.
We recommend to use this feature when you create a Minor or Major update.
1.0.0 -> 1.1.0
1.0.1 -> 1.1.0
1.0.2 -> 1.1.0
1.0.3 -> 1.1.0