Set an Application Icon
The icon will be showed in the taskbar
This tutorial requires to open GameLauncher.sln in Visual Studio
Taskbar Application Icon
Set your own Icon is very easy!
You need to convert your logo to a .ico file
Your logo must be a .png file
- 1.Upload your file here:
2. Save it (Save Icon)
A new page will appear.
3. Download the icon (Right click)
- 1.The icon filename must be Icon.ico
- 2.Copy your .ico file to the Images folder
3. Set the Build Action to Resource in the Properties
Set Icon.ico Build Action to Resource
4. In Solution Explorer, Right click on GameLauncher solution -> Rebuild the solution
Rebuilding the solution
and see your new icon in the taskbar!