Comment on page
Adding games to the Enterprise Version
The Launcher downloads the file GameList.txt which contains the data of every game.
This file is located under YourHost/GameLauncher/Config folder
Config folder in Host
GameList.txt contains the data of every game.
To Add a Game to the Library just copy and add another bunch of fields below the last game.
Save the file and Upload it again to the Host.
GameList.txt file content. 2 Games added.
- Title: Title of your game (Root folder name).
- Subtitle: Subtitle of your game.
- Show: If true, the launcher will display this game in the Library. If not the game will disappear.
- CoverURL: Cover URL image of your game.
- IconURL: Icon URL image of your game.
- LogoURL: Logo URL image of your game.
- ColorHEX: Background color for the Launcher.
- DefaultLaunchArgs: Default Launch Arguments when the user starts this game.
- Link Only: If true, the Play Button now opens a Link. (Use for non-downloadable games, or to link games from another store like Steam).
- IsMultiplayer, isMobile, IsWindows,IsMacOS, isFreeToPlay: Indicates the category of the game. Use it to indicate where your game is going to be located.