Adding a new language
You can add a new language to your launcher [PRO version only]
- Game Launcher PRO Version
- Visual Studio Community (2022)
- 1.In Visual Studio Solution Explorer, open Localization.cs under GameLauncherCore project
- 2.Duplicate the SetLanguage_EN_US function and change the name to your ISOCode
Example: English (United Kingdom) | en-gb We duplicated the SetLanguageEN_US function and changed the name to SetLanguage_EN_GB
Recently created SetLanguage function in Localization.cs
- 3.Now translate every string to your new language
- 4.In the SetLanguage function, add another else if using your language ISOCode.
SetLanguage function in Localization.cs
- 5.In Views folder locate SettingsWindow.xaml.cs search for GetSelectedLanguageIndex and add your language ISOCods
- 6.Duplicate the code from SetLanguage_en_US_MouseDown function And place a correct name to the function, and also change the string of the language.
Placing new correct values
- 7.In SettingsWindow.xaml search for comboBoxUILanguage element and search for the items and add a new one for your language. Remember to change the PreviewMouseDown refering to the above function.
Now run your Launcher and change the language to the new one!